DREAM COAT Supernatural Spray 200 ML
The key to sleek, gleaming, humidity-resistant “glass hair”
- Breakthrough, ultra-light spray (for all hair types) doesn’t build up or leave hair greasy – feels like nothing is on the hair
- Inspired by textile technology, heat- activated polymer compresses, tightens and seals each strand with a “waterproof cloak”
- Instantly silkens and transforms texture, adds supernatural shine
- Powerful humidity proofing lasts through 3-4 shampoos
- Speeds up blow-drying time
- Can be used to blow dry sleek and straight or with added volume
• Shampoo, condition and divide towel-dried hair into sections
• Spray liberally and evenly on damp (not wet) hair
• Dream Coat should be the last product applied to wet hair. If layering in other styling products before Dream Coat, limit to Cocktails and Raise the Root. Using other products can interfere with Dream Coat’s technology and prevent a humidity sealant from forming. Additional styling products can be used once hair is dry.
• Blow dry each section using tension.
• If desired, after blow-drying straight, use a curling iron to create glossy, glassy humidity-proof waves.
• For best results, apply every 3 to 4 shampoos.
WOW Dream Cocktail: Coconut Infused 200ML
PROBLEM: Dry, dehydrated, dull, straw-like hair
- Key ingredient: 18-MEA + Coconut oil
- Bonds an outer moisture sheath to each hair strand
- Instantly hydrates, silkens hair
USAGE: Shampoo, condition, lightly towel dry. Dispense 2-3 pumps into palm and smooth through hair. Blow dry.
Top Tip: Apply to extremely coarse, dry curls before Dream Coat for Curly Hair for extra hydration. Dry with a diffuser.
NB: Dream Cocktails should always be applied after shampoo and conditioner and before other stylers. They should be layered, not mixed! If using more than one Dream Cocktail, apply Kale first so it can penetrate to interior bonds. For best results, use Kale then Coconut OR Kale then Carb.
There are no reviews yet.